Our Sales team is looking for experienced Sales Agents to join our already successful team. This role will be a mix of work from home and office-based in our fantastic Ellerslie location which is close to public transport. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering sales outcomes within our Vodafone Team, through exceptional customer service, meeting customer needs and providing solutions to New Zealand consumers.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Start - to be advised
- Fixed-term end date with possibility of extension
- Hours 2 x shifts between 9.00 am - 7.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Two weeks paid training at our Ellerslie location
- Leaders who know their business
- Fun and Fast growing company
- Development and training opportunities
- Good salary base with OTE
- Long-standing client.
To be eligible you must:
- Have a proven ability to make outbound sales calls to customers
- Possess a deep technical understanding of telco products and services
- Have a passion for Customer Experience with a proven ability to prioritise requirements
- Be flexible and have an open attitude
- Have the ability to manage multiple cases at one time
- Be motivated to stay current with technology and pursue formal training as required.
Our passion culture
The core concept of our culture is to help people good about being at work. Our unique passion culture encourages each employee to believe in the value of being passionate about their job because passionate people are most likely to be engaged with, and involved in their job; these are people who search for ideas that make continuous improvement possible. And we know that this is what you're looking for in a long-term career.
Rewards and benefits
We have a positive, inclusive culture where people are rewarded for their hard work and dedication. Our passion culture is founded on the idea that passionate people care about and what they do, the people they work with and make a difference in some way, every day.
"I’ve just passed 3.5 years with Probe after thinking it would be a good short-term job. I have had some amazing career opportunities and get to work with so many incredible people every day so I just never left!"
Liam, Team Leader
"I am progressing more and more everyday at this job and there is definitely a sense of gratitude knowing I am helping people everyday."
Maggie, Customer Service Specialist
"In the four years since I started at Probe, I have learned so much and progressed so much. More than I could have ever imagined."
Dylan, Team Leader
Want to learn more about starting a career with Probe CX?
Click on the below to find out the answers to some of our frequently asked questions:
What kind of roles does Probe CX offer?
Does Probe CX offer training?
How long is the average recruitment process?
What is your commitment to diversity and inclusion?
How much do you pay per hour?
Where in Australia does Probe CX operate?
Does Probe CX offer part-time or casual roles?