Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
In this role, you will be making outbound calls to customers who have expressed interest in our client’s suite of products and services. You will identify their needs and select the best product that suits their needs. With a strong focus on service and providing an excellent customer experience, you will work towards conversion targets with a focus on quality and compliance.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Working for Probe, on behalf of our client
- Located in the heart of Wollongong
- This role is full-time, commencing on the 10 January 2022
- You will be rostered Monday-Friday 8am-6pm (Rotating roster
- We will give you 4 weeks of full-time, paid training
- Base + commission ...with the bonus of achievable KPI's.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have full work rights to work within Australia
- Be a strong communicator, quick think and fast learner
- Have a passion for helping people and thinking outside of the box
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Your safety and the safety of all Probe team members is our priority. We encourage you to reach out to your hiring Manager if you have any queries or concerns.