Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Customer Service Representative for online retailer - casual
At Probe, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better.
We work hard and love a good challenge. With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia and North America, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
We’re offering a remote role where you can work from home, wherever you are. We provide competitive remuneration and training, so if you have little to no experience in customer service but you’d like to get some - this is the role for you! Immediate start for the right candidate, and casual shifts.
If you’re interested, here is what you need to know
- Casual positions commencing immediately
- You must have full working rights
- You must be available to work up to 38 hours per week, Monday to Sunday 8am-8pm, on a rotating roster
- This role is 100% working from home for now, will be based in Melbourne (pending restrictions ending).
- You are required to provide your own equipment which includes: a Windows 10 based PC or laptop with an i5 processor 8GB of RAM or equivalent, with antivirus installed and Windows defender switched on (or the Apple equivalent)
To be eligible for this role you must
- Have a passion for helping people and an interest in retail
- Possess strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work autonomously as this role is currently 100% remote