Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Customer Service Agent (1202)
As a Call Centre Representative, you will work within a unique & fast paced role, supporting the customers of our important federal government client. No experience necessary to apply – you will be provided with all the training you need to become successful.
No 2 days will be the same and you will work within a team environment, where your development will be championed and you will be rewarded for providing amazing customer service to our customers.
- Fixed term contracts commencing early April 2021 through to 31 October 2021 - with a proactive view to extend.
- Multiple Full Time (38 hours per week) & Flexible Part-Time (20-36 hours per week) positions available.
- 11 days full time paid training.
- A requirement to work on a rotating roster, which we aim to release two weeks in advance.
- Monday-Sunday 7am - 10pm on a rotating roster.
- In-office role located in the heart of Springfield.
What's In It For You?
Join a rapidly growing company with endless career development opportunities.
Represent one of the most important organisations in the finance sector.
Work in a convenient location with easy access to public transport.
Fully paid training.
An exuberant workplace with a vibrant culture alive with fun, positivity and a supportive team environment.
Potential to expand your experience across a variety of roles across multiple channels (i.e. telephony, processing, etc) and multiple products for professional development.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
- Passionate about helping customers and want to be a positive contributor to their teams results.
- Have exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build rapport quickly and effectively, as well as be able to empathise and manage sensitive customer interactions.
- Clear and concise communication skills both written & verbally.
- The ability to use a computer and navigate multiple webpages whilst a customer is on the phone.
- Great time management skills, positive resilient attitude with a desire to work hard.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills along with an ability to multitask multiple enquiries.
To Be Eligible, You Must
- Hold Australian Citizenship.
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable (processing at no expense to applicants).
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint).
Who Are We?
At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, and enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America, and South Africa, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.