At Probe Group, our goal is to empower you to kick start your career. We're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, and enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). Whether you’re looking to get back into the workforce, seeking your next stable career development opportunity or just want to try something new, this position has you covered.
We are currently looking for passionate Customer Service Officers to join our growing team in Melbourne. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be involved in a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Full Time contract - with view to extend
- Hourly rate and incentives
- Comprehensive paid training with ongoing training and development
- Temporary work from home opportunity once you’ve settled into your new role (onsite training and consolidation required)
- Monthly reward and recognition programs and celebrations
- Access to employee support program
- A diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger,
- Office located in Richmond - close to transport, shopping and food options.
To be eligible you must:
- Hold current Australian Citizenship,
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable (this is at no cost to you), and
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5-year footprint).
Our passion culture
The core concept of our culture is to help people good about being at work. Our unique passion culture encourages each employee to believe in the value of being passionate about their job because passionate people are most likely to be engaged with, and involved in their job; these are people who search for ideas that make continuous improvement possible. And we know that this is what you're looking for in a long-term career.
Rewards and benefits
We have a positive, inclusive culture where people are rewarded for their hard work and dedication. Our passion culture is founded on the idea that passionate people care about and what they do, the people they work with and make a difference in some way, every day.
"I’ve just passed 3.5 years with Probe after thinking it would be a good short-term job. I have had some amazing career opportunities and get to work with so many incredible people every day so I just never left!"
Liam, Team Leader
"I am progressing more and more everyday at this job and there is definitely a sense of gratitude knowing I am helping people everyday."
Maggie, Customer Service Specialist
"In the four years since I started at Probe, I have learned so much and progressed so much. More than I could have ever imagined."
Dylan, Team Leader
Want to learn more about starting a career with Probe CX?
Click on the below to find out the answers to some of our frequently asked questions:
What kind of roles does Probe CX offer?
Does Probe CX offer training?
How long is the average recruitment process?
What is your commitment to diversity and inclusion?
How much do you pay per hour?
Where in Australia does Probe CX operate?
Does Probe CX offer part-time or casual roles?