Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Customer Service Agent - WA
We have a number of opportunities to join our Customer Service team at our Joondalup contact centre, close to cafes, shopping and public transport. We have an amazing team delivering incredible service, supporting the people of WA.
We have roles available for both full time and part time (20 hours per week) and provide paid training and ongoing learning and development. Whether you’re a parent needing some part time work in between school pick up and drop off, a student wanting some extra dollars between tutorials or looking for an ongoing career, we can offer you a rewarding and supportive work environment with long term career opportunities.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Be able to build a relationships with customers over the phone
- Adhere to comprehensive compliance standards
- Deliver amazing customer experiences every time
- Effectively handle and resolve complex enquiries
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in all customer interactions
- Be comfortable to work in a flexible seating environment
- Be able to competently use technology and multitask between different systems while actively listening
- Complete a National Police Clearance.