Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Customer Service Agent - My Aged Care
My Aged Care is the Australian Government's starting point on your aged care journey. In this role, you will be working for Probe, on behalf of our client, My Aged Care taking inbound calls from families and carers who are looking to access information on Aged Care services available. You will discuss options and provide advice on services that can assist with independent living at home as well as short-term and long-term care options. You may even suggest sending a My Aged Care representative to their home for a needs assessment.
You will be chatting with our customers making sure they have all the information they need, feel they are being heard and actions are being taken. Think of it as making a 5-minute friend every 5-minutes.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Be able to build a relationships with customers over the phone
- Adhere to comprehensive compliance standards
- Deliver amazing customer experiences every time
- Effectively handle and resolve complex enquiries
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in all customer interactions
- Be comfortable to work in a flexible seating environment
- Be able to competently use technology and multitask between different systems while actively listening
- You will be required to complete a police check for this role.