No two days will be the same working in a team environment at our central Joondalup, WA office. Your development will be championed and you will be rewarded for providing amazing customer service to our customers. This role provides the opportunity to gain internal systems and operational knowledge within this government branch, potentially providing a pathway into the public sector. No experience is required, the 9-11 days of paid training provided will equip you with all the information necessary to succeed.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Numerous start dates, contracts until 30 June 2022 - with a proactive view to extend
- Monday to Saturday | 8am to 6.15pm (rotating roster) - No evening or Sunday work and Saturday shifts only required until October 2021
- 9-11 days full time paid training. You will be provided additional support for a further two weeks through your transition into the role, 21 days full time attendance required
- A requirement to work on a rotating roster, which we aim to release two weeks in advance.
To be eligible you must:
- Must be Australian Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint)
- Have a passion for helping people
- Possess strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Our passion culture
The core concept of our culture is to help people good about being at work. Our unique passion culture encourages each employee to believe in the value of being passionate about their job because passionate people are most likely to be engaged with, and involved in their job; these are people who search for ideas that make continuous improvement possible. And we know that this is what you're looking for in a long-term career.
Rewards and benefits
We have a positive, inclusive culture where people are rewarded for their hard work and dedication. Our passion culture is founded on the idea that passionate people care about and what they do, the people they work with and make a difference in some way, every day.
"I’ve just passed 3.5 years with Probe after thinking it would be a good short-term job. I have had some amazing career opportunities and get to work with so many incredible people every day so I just never left!"
Liam, Team Leader
"I am progressing more and more everyday at this job and there is definitely a sense of gratitude knowing I am helping people everyday."
Maggie, Customer Service Specialist
"In the four years since I started at Probe, I have learned so much and progressed so much. More than I could have ever imagined."
Dylan, Team Leader
Want to learn more about starting a career with Probe CX?
Click on the below to find out the answers to some of our frequently asked questions:
What kind of roles does Probe CX offer?
Does Probe CX offer training?
How long is the average recruitment process?
What is your commitment to diversity and inclusion?
How much do you pay per hour?
Where in Australia does Probe CX operate?
Does Probe CX offer part-time or casual roles?