Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Customer Service Advisor
In this role you will be responsible for handling inbound calls to assist New Zealanders with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and providing them with appropriate guidance. You will provide the individual and business customers with all the information they require and show empathy towards their situation. You will also be required to make outbound calls to complete customer checks. This is a fantastic opportunity for bilingual Customer Service Advisors who are fluent in English as well as fluent in either, Samoan, Tongan, Fijian, Niuean, Tuvalan, Rarotongan.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Multiple casual positions available
- You must have full working rights & be based in New Zealand
- Operational Hours - you must be available to work up to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Sunday 8am - 8pm rotating roster
- This role is 100% working from home.
- Need to be fluent in either, Samoan, Tongan, Fijian, Niuean, Tuvalan, Rarotongan.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Must be New Zealand Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- Have a passion for helping customers and want to be a positive contributor to the New Zealand community
- Possess strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Be comfortable working from a PC with our client systems
- Have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced high call volume environment.
Your safety and the safety of all Probe team members is our priority. We encourage you to reach out to your hiring Manager if you have any queries or concerns.