Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Customer Experience Agent - Call Centre
This is not your traditional contact centre. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting customers throughout their entire customer journey. You will handle a range of queries across a number of areas including billing, technical support, sales, service and retention. You will also be responsible for contacting and responding to customers through a range of channels such as through the app and website, as well as inbound calls, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Commencing from 7th March 2022
- Located in Macquarie Park
- Availability Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm
- Must be available for 12 weeks full time training - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Major Telecommunications company
- After 6 months as a casual in the role there will be an opportunity to move into a full time position at the client's corporate head office
- Call Centre experience required.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have previous contact centre experience
- Display a high level of professionalism and ability to build rapport with customers in a short time
- Possess excellent conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Have computer literacy and the ability to self-source information and troubleshoot
- Possess excellent computer and typing skills
- Display excellence in service delivery under time pressure
- Have a high level attention to detail and time management skills.