Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Contact Centre Agent - Full Time
We are currently recruiting for My Aged Care which is an inbound call service that makes it easier for older people, their families and carers to access information on ageing and aged care. People can have their needs assessed and be supported to locate and access services available to them. As one of our Call Centre Representatives you will be responsible for speaking on behalf of some of Australia's biggest brands.
The role is based in our call centre in Wollongong in a rapidly-growing team. Your role will be fast-paced and dynamic, with the potential to receive monthly rewards for achieving targets.
If you’re interested, here is what you need to know
- This position is permanent which means we are committed to you and your development for the long term!
- You'll join a team with a highly dedicated Team Leader that will support, coach and motivate you to master your new role
- You will receive 12 days of comprehensive paid training
- You will need to be available to work on a rotational roster. Five days a week Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and a Saturday rotation 10:00 am to 4:00pm
- A clear police check is required for this position.
To be eligible for this role you must
- Have the ability to build relationships with customers over the phone
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes
- Be able to multi-task, listen and perform other adhoc tasks.