Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Call Centre Representative - Government Client
Do you want to work in a team environment, where your development will be championed and you’ll be rewarded for providing amazing customer service?
If so, join our team that’s located in the heart of the Maroochydore CBD, QLD.
You will be responsible for handling queries on behalf of an important Federal Government client in the finance sector. This is a unique, fast paced and rewarding Customer Service Representative role with numerous upskilling opportunities.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Be passionate about helping others
- Be willing to rise to the challenge of representing the government
- Possess the ability to build rapport quickly
- Possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient at using a computer and multiple web pages
- Be able to handle inbound and outbound calls including arranging for debt repayment or establishing repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations
- Hold current Australian Citizenship
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable (this is at no cost to you)
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint).