Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Call Centre Representative
No two days will be the same working in a team environment at our central North Richmond office. Your development will be championed and you will be rewarded for providing amazing customer service to our customers. This role provides the opportunity to gain internal systems and operational knowledge within this government branch, potentially providing a pathway into the public sector. No experience is required, the 9-11 days of paid training provided will equip you with all the information necessary to succeed.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Numerous start dates, contracts until 30 June 2022 - with a proactive view to extend
- Monday to Saturday | 8am to 6.15pm (rotating roster) - No evening or Sunday work and Saturday shifts only required until October 2021
- 9-11 days full time paid training. You will be provided additional support for a further two weeks through your transition into the role, 21 days full time attendance required
- A requirement to work on a rotating roster, which we aim to release two weeks in advance.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Must be Australian Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint)
- Have a passion for helping people
- Possess strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Your safety and the safety of all Probe team members is our priority. We encourage you to reach out to your hiring Manager if you have any queries or concerns.