Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Call Centre Representative
As a Call Centre Representative, you will work in a unique and fast-paced role, supporting the customers of our important federal government client. No experience is necessary to apply – you will be provided with all the training you need to be successful. No two days will be the same and you will work within a team environment, where your development will be championed and you will be rewarded for providing amazing customer service.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Numerous start dates available, fixed-term contracts through to 30th June 2022 - with a proactive view to extend
- Multiple part-time (20-36 hours per week) positions available
- 11 days full-time paid training
- Monday - Sunday 7 am - 10 pm on a rotating roster released two weeks in advance
- On-site role located in the heart of Maroochydore.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Must be Australian Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint)
- Have a passion for helping people
- Possess strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Your safety and the safety of all Probe team members is our priority. We encourage you to reach out to your hiring Manager if you have any queries or concerns.