Grab a great job. Stay for a career.
Call Centre Representative - Government Client
Do you want to work in a team environment, where your development will be championed and you’ll be rewarded for providing amazing customer service?
If so, join our team that’s located in the multicultural centre of North Richmond in Melbourne.
You will be responsible for handling queries on behalf of an important Federal Government client in the finance sector. This is a unique, fast paced and rewarding Customer Service Representative role with numerous upskilling opportunities.
If you are interested, here is what you need to know:
- Multiple Full-time positions available (38 hours per week) numerous start dates
- Fixed-term contract through to 31st October 2022 - with a proactive view to extend
- 9-11 days full-time paid training, with additional 2 weeks support – total 21 days of full time attendance required.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 6:15pm on a rotating roster that is aimed to be released two weeks in advance,
- Full training conducted in the office, then working from home thereafter until further notice. Ability to work from the office when requested is required,
- Vaccination certificate or vaccination booking confirmation is required to be provided in compliance with Victoria’s Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Declaration.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Be passionate about helping others
- Be willing to rise to the challenge of representing the government
- Possess the ability to build rapport quickly
- Possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient at using a computer and multiple web pages
- Be able to handle inbound and outbound calls including arranging for debt repayment or establishing repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations
- Hold current Australian Citizenship
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable (this is at no cost to you)
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint).